Activist Attacked With Chilli Powder on Her Way to Sabrimala Temple
By Hindustan Times 26-Nov-2019
- Bindu Ammini, one of the two women who entered the Sabarimala temple, was attacked with chili powder on her way to the hilltop along with activist Trupti Desai.
- This incident happened at the Kochi Police commissioner's office to seek security for their visit to the Sabrimala temple.
- After the incident, Ammini was taken to the hospital and Trupti Desai was still inside the office.
Also Read: Lok Sabha speaker may suspend 2 Kerala MPs over protest in House
- She said, "I already sent a communique to the state CM and DGP regarding my trip. They must protect us."
- However, the Kerala government said that it would only protect women in the traditionally barred age group if they have court orders.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know