After Rahul Gandhi's letter, Kerala government took steps to repair schools
By Molitics 12-Dec-2019
- After the letter written by Rahul Gandhi to CM Pinarayi Vijayan, the Government of Kerala has directed the repair of schools.
- Actually, recently a fifth standard student died due to snake bite in Wayanad government school.
- After which, MP Rahul Gandhi wrote a letter to CM Pinarayi Vijayan requesting for proper compensation to the girl's family members and also to improve the school's dilapidated condition.
- In the order, local administration minister AC Moeedin assured that there will be no shortfall in financial assistance in the repair work.
- He also said that, panchayats can take help from laborers working under Kadambashree and MNREGA Act in repair work.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know