Bareilly: 30 cows killed in 15 days, PM Modi sought report
By Live Hindustan 08-Dec-2019
- The issue of continuous death of cows in Kanha Upvan of Bareilly has reached Delhi. A report has been sought from the Prime Minister's Office from Kanha Upvan.
- Recently, the Mayor of Bareilly, Dr. Umesh Gautam, inspected the Kanha Upavan where he found the bodies of dead cow dynasty along with adulteration in fodder.
- Also, the mayor alleged that the post-mortem of cows dying in Gaushala was not done, while 14 cow dynasties have died in the meantime.
- A social worker Pandit Vishal Bhardwaj penned down to the Prime Minister's Office about this entire episode, after which the PM office has sought a report from the Chief Secretary of the state.
- To be informed, the conservation of cow cattle is included in the dream project of Yogi Adityanath, the head of the state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know