Efforts are Being Made to Convince Ajit Pawar: Chhagan Bhujbal
By Aaj Tak 15-Dec-2019
- On Monday, several leaders including NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal reached out to meet Ajit Pawar but he did not agree.
- When Chhagan Bhujbal came out after a long meeting, Ajit Pawar also left for his house directly from the assembly.
- According to sources, Ajit Pawar was told by NCP leaders that if there is a floor test, he will lose.
- After meeting Ajit Pawar, Chhagan Bhujbal said that we have discussed and efforts are on to find some way out.
- Let us tell you that Sharad Pawar has not yet spoken to Ajit Pawar, but there was a continuous statement on Twitter from both the leaders.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know