Ajit Pawar Gets a Clean Chit in 9 Scams of Irrigation
By News18 09-Dec-2019
- Within 48 hours of Ajit Pawar taking oath as deputy CM, the Anti-Corruption Bureau has given a big relief.
- The ACB has given a clean chit to Ajit Pawar in the Rs 70,000 crore irrigation scam.
- According to sources, the cases where Ajit Pawar has been given a clean chit are not related to him.
- And it is also being said that he has been given a clean chit following the instructions of the Bombay High Court.
- The ACB said that Ajit Pawar had no role in the 9 cases of irrigation scam and had recommended three months in advance to close these cases.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know