Devendra Fadnavis to Prove Majority by 7 December
By Aaj Tak 08-Dec-2019
- On Monday, the Supreme Court heard a petition filed by the Congress, NCP and Shiv Sena, in which they demanded floor test in the Assembly.
- The court will now decide on this issue on Tuesday.
- Devendra Fadnavis's lawyer Mukul Rohatgi has appealed to the court that the assembly procedure for floor test should be followed.
- It was also told in the court that 14 days was given by the Governor to prove the majority.
- This means that Devendra Fadnavis has been asked to prove his majority by 7 December.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know