BJP is Behaving Like Goons: Sanjay Raut
By Aaj Tak 14-Dec-2019
- Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut has alleged that BJP had promised us a two-and-a-half-year term of CM, after which they broke their promise.
- It is now reported that BJP has promised to give 20 portfolios to Ajit Pawar and two and a half years as Chief Minister.
- Sanjay Raut said that all the MLAs who went with Ajit Pawar are back and they have told the party about BJP's hooliganism.
- Raut accused the BJP of "taking the desired decision by misusing power in forming the government ''.
- He claimed that only Mahavikas Aghadi government will come in Maharashtra.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know