Chandrababu Naidu thanked PM Modi and Amit Shah for the corrected map of AP
By First Post 25-Nov-2019
- TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu thanked Union HM Amit Shah for promptly including Amaravati in the map after being pointed out by TDP ministers.
- He wrote a letter to Union Home Minister, Amit Shah and Minister of State (MoS) in the Home Ministry, G Kishan Reddy.
- His letter read, "I take this opportunity to thank the PM of India, Narendra Modi for taking the initiative and you for immediately publishing the corrected version of the India map".
- A rough translation of TDP general secretary Nara Lokesh's tweet says, "It is Chandrababu who put Amaravati in the world map."
- Previously, MPs of Andhra Pradesh took a note on the issue of capital Amaravati missing from the map.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know