Guv should listen to state govt, says Prestone Tynsong
By Thenortheasttoday 24-Nov-2019
- Meghalaya’s Deputy Chief Minister, Prestone Tynsong said that the Governor should take the responsibility if there are any sort of problems in the Autonomous District Councils (ADCs).
- Tynsong made this reaction after Governor, Tathagata Roy declined to accede state government’s recommendations for imposing Administrator’s Rule in Khasi Hills Autonomous District Council (KHADC).
- “Let the Governor handle if similar situation crops up in the JHADC and GHADC,” Tynsong said on Saturday.
- According to him, the Governor should be in the same page with the Government on any matter even as asserting that the State Government will not make any recommendations which will embarrass the Governor.
- He also said that the Governor should have listened to the recommendation of the Government.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know