Chandrababu Naidu thanks PM Modi, Amit Shah for including Amaravati as Andhra Pradesh's capital in map
By Indiatoday 24-Nov-2019
- Former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday thanked Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah for publication of the corrected version of the India map by the Centre, showing Amaravati as the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
- Telugu Desam Party's (TDP) national president Chandrababu Naidu, who had used some harsh words attacking Modi-Shah during the election campaign, addressed a letter to Amit Shah, who is also the president of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- In his letter, the Leader of Opposition wrote that people of Andhra Pradesh were disappointed over the map published by Survey of India on November 2 as Amaravati did not find a place on the map.
- Chandrababu Naidu recalled in his letter that PM Modi had laid foundation stone for Amaravati on October 22, 2015.
- Chandrababu Naidu, who was then the chief minister, pointed out that the TDP MPs raised the issue in the Parliament on November 21 and the Ministry of Home Affairs took expeditious action and corrected the error in no time.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know