Flyover details kept under wraps
By Thetribune 24-Nov-2019
- From the consultant’s report to the detailed project report (DPR), nothing has been put on public domain regarding the proposed Tribune flyover by the UT Administration till the finalisation of the project.
- It was in 2016 when on local MP Kirron Kher’s request, Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Nitin Gadkari had announced the project during his visit to the city.
- After the approval of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), the Administration appointed Mumbai-based Stup Constructions as consultant to prepare the DPR.
- The consultant suggested two levels of the flyover connecting the city with the Zirakpur flyover.
- An elevated road has also been proposed from Chandigarh to Zirakpur to be constructed at the cost of around Rs 1,600 crore.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know