Governor raises the issue of Cadre of Central Service for Arunachal Pradesh
By Arunachal24.in 24-Nov-2019
- 23rd November 2019, the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh Brig. (Dr.) B.D. Mishra (Retd.), during the presentation, raised the issue for the importance of Arunachal Pradesh having OWN CADRE OF CENTRAL SERVICES OFFICERS.
- The Governor explained in the Conference,the disadvantages, which the State has been having for decades now in absence of ITS OWN CENTRAL SERVICES OFFICERS CADRE.
- The Governor said that in the absence of a separate Cadre for Arunachal Pradesh the posting of Central Services Officers to our State is done by the AGMUT Cadre controlling authority at Delhi.
- It, therefore, mostly happens that the Central Services Officers do not have continuity and cannot build-up long-term perspectives to enable them to give off their best in the service of the people of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Governor requested for an early formulation of ARUNACHAL PRADESH CENTRAL SERVICES CADRE.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know