Rs. 3,795 Crore-Package For Farmers Hit By Heavy Rain In Gujarat
By Ndtv 24-Nov-2019
- The Gujarat government on Saturday announced a financial package of Rs. 3,795 crore for farmers whose crop was damaged by rains during the 36-day period in the months of October and November.
- "The state government has decided to give a massive package of Rs. 3795 crores to farmers whose crops were hit by excess rains.
- The package will cover almost all the 56.36 lakh farmers whose crops suffered damage due to rains after the (south-west) monsoon (retreated)," Gujarat deputy Chief minister Nitinbhai Patel told reporters.
- Farmers in areas where rains were recorded in the excess of 100 mm between the October 15-November 20 period will get the compensation at Rs. 6800 per hectare up to two hectares, Mr Patel said.
- "In the places where rain was less than 100 mm, farmers will get compensation of Rs. 4000 per hectare upto two hecters," he added.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know