Andhra Pradesh Government Cancels Licenses Of All Bars In State
By Ndtv 23-Nov-2019
- On Friday, Andhra Pradesh's government cancelled the licenses of all existing bars in the state.
- The move follows the decision taken three days ago to shut down 40% of the bars in the state as part of the government's plan to implement total prohibition in phases.
- The state government also unveiled a new bar policy, which will come into effect from January 1, 2020, and will remain in force for two years.
- It is supposed that such curtailment of liquor availability would save the poorer sections from financial ruin.
- YSRCP government has already reduced the number of retail liquor shops from 4,380 to 3,500 which are being run by state-owned A.P. State Beverages Corporation Ltd.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know