Ex-DMK MLA sentenced to 3 years in jail in attempt to kill his wife
By News Minute 23-Nov-2019
- Ex-DMK MLA A Asokan has been sentenced to three years in jail in connection with an attempt to murder case.
- According to reports, the former DMK MLA had attempted to kill his wife, mother-in-law and daughter with a gun in December 2015.
- While returning at home, Asokan was allegedly angered seeiresidence in Chennai’s Pattinapakkam areang Hema with Sathish and began insulting and abusing her and even questioned her character.
- Following this, he then asked her to leave the house.
- When she didn’t leave, he picked up his pistol and fired two shots at her, though he missed.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know