This is a Political Surgical Strike on Us: Uddhav Thackeray
By NDTV 23-Nov-2019
- Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray and NCP Chief Sharad Pawar held along with other members held a press conference outside YB Chavan Centre.
- Addressing the media Sharad Pawar said, "the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress alliance is still active and all the elected MLAs have given their support to this alliance.
- Sharad Pawar also said, "Except for Ajit Pawar, none of the other NCP MLAs went for the swearing-in the ceremony and a true NCP member will never join hands with the BJP.
Also Read: Ajit Pawar Removed as the Leader of NCP's Legislative Party
- One of the NCP leaders said, that they got a call from Ajit Pawar so they went and they had no clue that this was against party stand.
- Uddhav Thackeray also attacked BJP and said that this is against the mandate of people and it is like a political surgical strike on them.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know