BJP MP’s Bill in Lok Sabha: Limit kids per couple to two
By New Indian Express 23-Nov-2019
- On Friday, BJP MP, Ajay Bhatt has introduced a private member’s Bill in Lok Sabha seeking to limit the number of children per married couple to two.
- The issue is raised months after PM Modi talked about the issue of population control in his Independence Day speech.
- The Population Control Bill, 2019, proposes that couples who have more than two children after the Act come into effect.
- The Bill also proposes incentives for those who comply, including preference in government jobs.
- Bhatt in the Bill has also said, “After China, India is the most populous country in the world. Increasing population leads to more poverty.”
Also Read: This is Ajit's personal decision and not of the NCP: Sharad Pawar
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know