Uddhav Thackeray to Lead the Alliance Govt in Maharashtra
By NDTV 23-Nov-2019
- After the meeting between Congress-NCP and Shiv Sena, Sharad Pawar said that Uddhav Thackeray will be CM of the alliance govt in Maharashtra.
- Coming out of the meeting Sharad Pawar said, "We all have consensus on the name of Uddhav Thackeray as CM"
- After which Uddhav Thackeray came out with his son Aaditya and said, "Discussions were positive, fruitful."
Also Read: Process to Form Maharashtra Govt in Final Stage: Thackeray to Party MLAs
- Since the alliance was back on track BS Koshyari canceled his weekend trip to Delhi and decided to stay in Mumbai as they may stake claim to power.
- Let us tell you that the first meeting between NCP-Shiv Sena and Congress took place over a week back after Governor Koshyari imposed President's rule in the state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know