BJP-TMC clash in Lok Sabha over teacher movement in West Bengal
By Aaj Tak 06-Dec-2019
- On Friday, there was a lot of ruckus in the Lok Sabha over the West Bengal teachers issue.
- The members of the ruling party made serious allegations against the state government, raising the issue of West Bengal teachers strike strongly in the House.
- BJP MP from Hooghly in West Bengal, Locket Chatterjee said that the condition of education in Bengal is really bad and the Chief Minister also did nothing.
- Attacking TMC MPs, MP Chatterjee said that they are even unable to manage their own state and they were talking about another state.
- At the same time, all the statements of BJP leaders were rejected by TMC party leaders.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know