Won't Give ₹4,000 crore for the construction of the highway: Delhi government
By Aaj Tak 14-Dec-2019
- On Friday, during a hearing on pollution in Delhi in the SC, the government said that 'don't expect ₹ 4,000 crores from us for the construction of the highway'.
- He also said that ₹ 400 crores were given in 2005 for the Eastern and Western Peripheral Expressway and ₹ 300 crores thereafter.
- The government also said that 'till 2015 the government has given more than ₹ 700 crores and now they cannot give money'.
- The Delhi government also said that Uttar Pradesh and Haryana will also use it and if Delhi is given 50% of the income from its commercial use, then it can pay half of it.
- Hearing this, the Supreme Court said that the government should apply for a petition on this, after which the court will consider it.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know