Mayawati: uproar over muslim teacher for teaching Sanskrit in BHU is extreme politics
By Amar Ujala 09-Dec-2019
- BSP President Mayawati has released her statement on the heated politics over the appointment of Muslim teacher Feroz Khan to teach Sanskrit literature at Banaras Hindu University.
- Mayawati wrote in her tweet, "The controversy arising out of linking education with the extreme politics of religion and caste cannot be justified."
- At the same time, Mayawati has also questioned the attitude of the administration. She believes that it is due to the attitude of the administration that the matter got unnecessarily tilted.
- The BSP president said that the appointment of a qualified teacher by BHU is a matter of importance to talent and no one should be given permission to reduce the morale in this regard.
- With this statement, Mayawati has appealed to the government to intervene in the matter immediately.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know