Shiv Sena Becomes an Obstruction in PM Modi's Dream Project
By Aaj Tak 16-Dec-2019
- In Maharashtra, the amount given by the government for the bullet train can be used in the debt waiver of farmers.
- If sources are to be believed, there is a discussion going on between Shiv Sena-NCP and Congress in the Common Minimum Program.
- Let us tell you that in the Bullet train program the money is to be given by the state governments and they are planning to stop Maharashtra's amount.
- Maharashtra has a 25 percent share in this fund.
- Let us tell you that the bullet train project is considered to be one of the dream projects of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know