Rs 1735cr investment to Andhra Pradesh for zero budget natural farming
By Money Control 21-Nov-2019
- German development bank KfW is lending Rs.1,735 crore to the Andhra Pradesh government for expanding Zero-Budget Natural Farming (ZBNF) in the State.
- The state government has drawn up a plan to take up ZBNF in 1,725 villages, involving seven lakh farmers.
- The DEA approved the proposal of Rs.2,479 crore in April and forwarded it to KfW for Rs.1,735 crore loan.
- The state government will soon sign an agreement with KfW and DEA for the loan.
- Under the project, the state government would train 25,000 master farmers who would act as community resource persons for ZBNF.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know