Rs 5.25 crore spent on Administrative Reforms Commission in 3 years
By New Indian Express 21-Nov-2019
- The govt spent Rs 5.25 crore in three years to cover the operational costs of the State Administrative Reforms Commission, formed in 2016 to improve the efficiency of the state’s administrative system.
- CPM veteran VS Achuthanandan is the chairman of the commission.
- Vijayan said of the total amount, Rs 4.33 crore was provided as salaries, Rs 7.62 lakh was used to cover medical expenses, while Rs 16.16 lakh was utilised to pay daily wage employees.
- Moreover, Rs 12.36 lakh was disbursed as travel allowance, Rs 1.52 lakh as telephone expense, Rs 4.27 lakh as office expenses, Rs 12.07 lakh as vehicles’ rent and Rs 9.71 lakh to conduct seminars and workshops.
- A sum of Rs 27.71 lakh was listed as other expenses.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know