Congress Walks Out of Parliament Over Issue of Electoral Bonds
By India Today 21-Nov-2019
- On Thursday, Congress walked out of the parliament session as their demands for a detailed discussion on electoral bonds were not entertained.
- They gave an adjournment notice to both houses of parliament stating 'lack of transparency in the entire scheme of electoral bonds.'
- A Congress leader said, "We will not let the issue of Electoral Bonds die down."
Also Read: Congress Hints at Decision on Maharashtra Govt by Tomorrow
- Earlier on Wednesday Congress called the Electoral Bond Scheme introduced by the central govt a scam.
- In Rajya Sabha Congress MP Kapil Sibal questioned BJP over electoral bonds and demanded an explanation on the introduction of these bonds.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know