JNU Students Union Will Meet the HRD Ministry Committee Today
By Aaj Tak 20-Nov-2019
- The students union of JNU are still struggling over the fee hike of the JNU hostel in Delhi.
- Today, members of the JNU Students' Union will meet the committee of the HRD Ministry and discuss their demands.
- Let us tell you that this demonstration has been going on for the last one month and the students are demanding that the administration should completely withdraw the increased hostel fees.
- Students also want the Ministry or VC to talk to them but their demand has not been fulfilled yet.
- The matter has now reached the Delhi HC and the JNU admin says that the students have disobeyed the HC orders and protested at the admin building of JNU.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know