Priyanka Gandhi accuses Nirmala Sitharaman of serious allegations
By Dainik Bhaskar 09-Dec-2019
- Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi tweeted on Wednesday, taunting Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Priyanka tweeted, "Our institutions are our pride. These are our 'golden birds'. The BJP had promised to build the country, but their task is to hollow out India's best institutions and sell them."
- Earlier, in an interview FM Nirmala Sitharaman had said that it was planned to sell BPCL and Air India by March 2020.
- According to sources, the government had also tried to sell a stake in Air India last year, but as per conditions no buyer was found.
- On November 18, Priyanka tweeted, "The BJP government is turning its back on its responsibility. The transaction figures are out, but the BJP government is only doing the dialogues."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know