Urban Naxalites misleading poor JNU students: Bihar Deputy CM
By Ndtv India 06-Dec-2019
- Bihar Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi resisted in his tweet on the ongoing agitation against the hike in fees in JNU.
- Sushil Modi has argued that fee increment is not a big issue and urban Naxalites are misleading poor students on this issue.
- He tweeted, "The reality is that those urban Naxalites who are engaged in activities like beef party, public kissing and slashing of the nation in this campus are now misleading poor students."
- After Sushil Modi's tweet, his statement is now being widely discussed in social media.
- To be informed, JNU students have been agitating for the last 3 weeks against the administration's decision to increase hostel fees.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know