Assam govt makes sanitary napkins mandatory in factories, industries for women staff
By Indiatoday 20-Nov-2019
- The Assam cabinet on Tuesday made sanitary napkins mandatory for all the industries and factories of Assam for their women staff.
- It is now mandatory to keep sanitary napkins for all the industries and factories. Apart from it, the Assam cabinet has approved the Assam Bamboo and Cane Policy that aims to utilize the bamboo and cane resources in the state through scientific management.
- Assam Industry minister Chandramohan Patowary said, "The Assam cabinet has passed the Assam Bamboo and Cane Policy. Under the policy the state government will provide Rs 2.50 per bamboo sapling to the farmers as incentives."
- "We are now planning to cultivate bamboo plantation in 1000 hectare land in the state. We are also discussing with the Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), because the NRL is going to establish a new plant. If NRL will come forward then bamboo saplings target will be increased to 10 lakh.
- The Assam minister further said that the Assam cabinet has approved 35 official holidays and 31 restricted holidays for the year 2020.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know