Haryana cabinet meet: ministers housing allowance increased
By News 18 14-Dec-2019
- In the Haryana State Cabinet meeting, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar hold many major decisions.
- It has been decided that a one-day special session of the Haryana Legislative Assembly will be called on 26 November 2019 to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the coming into force of the Constitution.
- To open liquor shop outside the village, a bill will be introduced which will approve the resolution passed by the 10 percent voters of the total registered voters of the Gram Panchayat in Gram Sabha.
- In a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, the rent allowance for ministers has been increased from 50,000 to 80,000 rupees.
- Also, an additional Rs 20,000 has been earmarked for electricity and water fares. In such a situation, the total housing allowance has now gone up to Rs 1 lakh per month.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know