Chandrababu Naidu to file ‘private cases’ against YSRC government
By The New Indian Express 19-Nov-2019
- Opposition leader and former CM N Chandrababu Naidu made serious allegations against the YSR Congress government.
- Addressing a press conference at Duggirala, Naidu alleged that the YSRC government was foisting cases against TDP leaders.
- To be informed, Naidu met former MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar who was released from the district prison after spending 65 days in judicial remand.
- Naidu also announced that the TDP would file ‘private cases’ to protect the leaders from being harassed by the YSRC government.
- Meanwhile, the TDP chief appreciated Chintamaneni for showing courage in tough times.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know