AMMK Will Contest the Local Body Polls: T.T.V. Dhanikaran
By TImes Of India 19-Nov-2019
- On Monday, AMMK general secretary T. T. V. Dhinakaran said that even if the party does not get a symbol it will contest the local body elections.
- He further said that a meeting of state and district functionaries will be held at Trichy on Friday to discuss the elections.
- Dhanikaran also said that his party has received applications from many aspiring politicians to contest the polls.
Also Read: Rajnikanth's sensational statement on CM Edappadi Palanisamy!
- He also said that they are making all the efforts to register their party and for this, they have sent a reminder to the election commission as well.
- The R K Nagar MLA said their only objective is to win the local body polls in all positions and defeat the AIADMK.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know