Union minister said on Sabarimala - 'Atheist' and 'Urban Naxal' are also going to temples
By Molitics 09-Dec-2019
- On Sunday, MoE Minister V. Muraleedharan said that nowadays' Urban Naxals, anarchists and atheists' are also going to Sabarimala temple'.
- He also said that it should be investigated whether such people are really faithful or not.
- In the Sabarimala case, the final decision is yet to come from the SC and many people still want the traditions of Sabarimala to remain.
- Let me tell you, in a 3: 2 decision the Supreme Court has given the issue of the entry of women in the Sabarimala temple and other religious places to a large bench of seven judges.
- However, over this matter, there is no restriction on the decision of September 28, 2018 according to which women between the ages of 10 and 50 were allowed to enter.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know