Modi government banned Meghalaya rebel group HNLC
By Aajtak 11-Dec-2019
- In the view of the increasing incidents of violence, Meghalaya rebel organization Hennaiutrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) has been banned by the PM Modi govt on Monday.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs is issuing notifications that HNCL wants to break up the areas in the state where Khasi and Jaintia tribals live.
- At the same time, the Home Ministry believes that if it is not stopped immediately, HNCL will reinvigorate itself and strengthen it.
- Earlier in the winter session of Parliament, PM Modi gave details of the laws passed in the House.
- PM said, “It is our job to do the welfare of the states. The House decides the policies that the central government prepares, how the state government will push them forward. ”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know