After Allahabad, Yogi government to change the name of Agra
By Aaj Tak 09-Dec-2019
- Uttar Pradesh government is now thinking of changing the name of Agra district to Agrawan.
- In this case, evidence has been sought by the government on the proposal to change the name from Ambedkar University in the district.
- According to the experts of the history department of the university, Agra was earlier named Agrawan.
- At present, the government is trying to find evidence under which circumstances Agrawan got his name from Agra.
- Even before this, the Yogi government had renamed Allahabad as Prayagraj and the historic Mughalsarai railway station was renamed Deendayal Upadhyaya.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know