Haryana: Birendra Singh submitted his resignation from Rajya Sabha
By News18 12-Dec-2019
- Former Union Minister and Rajya Sabha Member of Haryana, Chaudhary Birendra Singh, has submitted his resignation to the Chairman and Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu.
- After resigning, Chaudhary Birendra Singh went among the activists and said, "I have fulfilled the promise I had made to Brijendra when he contested the election from Hisar."
- The former Union Minister has submitted his resignation on the basis of morality, after his son has become an MP.
- Also, Birendra Singh has also announced not to contest elections, but he will remain active in the politics of the state.
- The BJP leader claimed to be fighting for the poor section and talked of distributing 45 to 50 seats in the upcoming Haryana elections.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know