BJP is Busy Filling Pockets with Black Money: Priyanka Gandhi Vadra
By India Today 18-Nov-2019
- Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi alleged that the BJP-led government was filling its own pockets with black money.
- Priyanka Gandhi tweeted, While the BJP was elected on the promise of eradicating black money it was busy filling its own pockets."
- While Congress spokes Randeep Singh Surjewala alleged that electoral bonds became instruments of anonymous donations bordering on "opaque money laundering."
Also Read: Three Metro Stations to Remain Closed Due to JNU Protest
- He further asked the Modi govt to answer how many thousand crores were received by the ruling BJP through them.
- Let us tell you that in January last year, govt notified Electoral Bond Scheme 2018 which was launched as an alternative to cash donations.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know