Andhra Pradesh govt ropes in IIM-Ahmedabad to curb corruption
By India Today 08-Dec-2019
- IIM-Ahmedabad has been roped in by the Andhra Pradesh government to help it curb corruption in the state administration.
- The focus would mainly be on the government departments that have been involved in corruption for long.
- The institute would study the structural issues in the government departments and will come out with measures to tackle them, the official told PTI.
- Departments like revenue, police, municipal administration and registration are majorly eyed as they have become the synonyms of corruption.
- Officials said, engaging the services of a prestigious institution like the IIM in this endeavour denotes the seriousness of the government's effort to eliminate graft.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt reviewing plans of secretariat and assembly buildings in Amaravati
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know