Justice SA Bobde Takes Oath as the 47th CJI
By NDTV 18-Nov-2019
- On Monday, Justice SA Bobde took an oath as the 47th Chief Justice of India in a ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- President Ram Nath Kovind administered the oath to Justice Bobde in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Justice Bobde has been a part of many important verdicts given by the SC including the verdict on the disputed land of Ayodhya.
Also Read: 250th Winter Session of Parliament to Begin Today
- He also headed the bench which gave a clean chit to then CJI Ranjan Gogoi on sexual harassment complaint against him.
- Let us tell you that Justice Bobde's tenure is for 17 months, he would retire on 23rd April 2021.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know