Congress delegation, Manipur MLAs meet Sonia Gandhi over CAB and NRC
By Hindustantimes 14-Dec-2019
- A delegation of Congress leaders met the party’s interim president Sonia Gandhi and submitted a ground report on the issue of National Register of Citizens (NRC) and Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB).
- The delegation including Jairam Ramesh, Mukul Wasnik, Bhawar Jitender Singh, Manickam Tagore, Ranjit Mukherjee, and Mohammed Khan met Sonia Gandhi on Saturday to submit the report.
- “There is a consensus among the people of North East States across all religions and castes that Citizenship Amendment Bill should not be passed which is already in the governments’ agenda for this winter session,” a Congress leader told ANI.
- A delegation of Congress MLAs from Manipur, headed by Ibobi Singh, also met Sonia Gandhi yesterday.
- “All the MLAs from Manipur have come for two important issues to meet the Prime Minister and the Home Minister.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know