Special Assembly Session will be Convened if Situation Demands: Manipur CM
By Nagalandpost 16-Nov-2019
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh once again turned down the demand for convening special sessions of the Manipur Legislative Assembly.
- The COCOMI has been pressing the BJP-led government to pass a fresh resolution to protect Manipur’s territorial integrity.
- The CM while reiterating that his govt has full trust in central govt said, “If need be arises, the special session of the Manipur Assembly will be convened.”
- Singh conveyed made this statement during a press briefing in connection with Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ Day.
- Let us tell you that within the short tenure of the govt, Assembly resolution on protecting the state’s territorial integrity had taken place twice.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know