CM Yogi to lay foundation stone for Metro project in Kanpur, special arrangements for security
By Amar Ujala 12-Dec-2019
- Today, CM Yogi Adityanath will lay the foundation stone for the Metro project in Kanpur, due to which special arrangements are being made for the security of the CM.
- The entire program will be monitored by a drone and along with that one and a half thousand soldiers have been deployed under the protection of CM.
- Police personnel will also be on the roofs of houses around the IIT campus.
- IG Mohit Aggarwal has informed that the CM will have a one-and-a-half-hour program during which a company PAC will also be with 15 thousand soldiers, five ASPs, three IPS, twenty inspectors and one and a half thousand soldiers including security.
- At the same time, it is a very happy occasion for the city dwellers who have been dreaming of the metro for nearly five years.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know