Department distributed to ministers in Haryana
By Indiatv 09-Dec-2019
- After the cabinet expansion in Haryana on Thursday, portfolios have been divided among ministers. The senior-most minister Anil Vij has been given the maximum number of 7 ministries, including the Home Ministry.
- At the same time, he has been given the departments of Urban Bodies, Medical Education and Research, AYUSH, Technical Education, Science and Technology.
- Hockey player-turned-MLA Sandeep Singh has been given independent charge of Sports Ministry and Youth Affairs and independent charge of Printing and Stationery.
- Independent Quota-turned-Minister Ranjit Singh Chautala has been given the Energy and Renewable Energy and Jail Department.
- Apart from this, Anoop Dhanak has been given the responsibility of the Ministry of Archeology and Museums and Labor and Employment from the JJP quota.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know