Politics on Pollution continues, AAP targeted Gautam Gambhir
By Molitics 14-Dec-2019
- The issue of pollution in Delhi has once again warmed up. The Aam Aadmi Party has surrounded Gautam Gambhir on this issue.
- Actually, the Standing Committee was to hold a meeting on Friday on pollution, but only four MPs were present at the time of the meeting, due to which the meeting had to be cancelled.
- Meanwhile, the photo of BJP MP from East Delhi and former cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who is a member of the Standing Committee of Parliament, went viral in which he was seen eating jalebi with his fellow cricketer V V S Laxman in Indore.
- Earlier, Gautam Gambhir had targeted the Delhi government on increasing pollution, due to which he is now a victim of Aam Aadmi Party.
- The party wrote in a tweet, "Gautam will be serious when he says to rule on pollution, but when it comes to work, he always runs away from his responsibility."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know