SC Decision on CJI's Office Will Broaden the RTI: Shiv Sena
By Times Of India 15-Nov-2019
- On Friday the Shiv Sena praised the SC for ruling that the CJI's office is a "public authority" and comes under the ambit of the RTI Act.
- Shiv Sena in its mouthpiece Saamna said, "the decision of the SC is going to give far-reaching results and broaden the right to information."
- Let us tell you that on Wednesday, a 5 judge constitution bench headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi upheld the 2010 order of the Delhi HC.
Also Read: No Govt Can be Formed Without BJP: Devendra Fadnavis
- The bench said that "judicial independence and accountability go hand-in-hand as accountability ensures, and is a facet of judicial independence."
- The SC also said that transparency and openness in judicial appointments remain one of the most delicate and complex areas.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know