I Swear on Bala Saheb BJP Promised 50:50: Sanjay Raut
By Navbharat Times 16-Dec-2019
- Shiv Sena spokesperson Sanjay Raut swore that BJP had promised '50 -50 'in Bala Saheb Thackeray's room but is now lying.
- Raut said that both Amit Shah and Uddhav Thackeray were present during that conversation.
- Sanjay Raut said during a conversation with the media, 'BJP promised in Bala Saheb's room and his room is like a temple for us.'
- He further said, 'We are not lying, the BJP had promised 50-50 and they are lying now.'
- Earlier, Amit Shah said, 'Many times I and PM Modi had said publicly that if our coalition wins the election, Devendra Fadnavis will be the CM and no one had opposed it at that time.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know