10 ministers sworn in to join Khattar cabinet
By Live Hindustan 14-Dec-2019
- On Thursday, 10 ministers were sworn in for the first cabinet of the Haryana BJP and JJP government.
- 8 from BJP quota, one from JJP quota and one independent MLA have been sworn in as ministers.
- Anil Vij, Kanwarpal Gurjar, Moolchand Sharma, JP Dalal, Banwari Lal and Ranjit Singh Chautala were sworn in as cabinet ministers.
- Also, Om Prakash Yadav, Kamlesh Dhandha, Anoop Dhanak and Sandeep Singh were sworn in as ministers of state.
- Before the Cabinet expansion, there was a discussion between the CM and the Deputy CM about the division of departments, after which 11 ministers have been given to Dushyant Chautala.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know