Now 7 judges will hear the Sabarimala case, SC said - Everyone has the right to worship
By Molitics 14-Nov-2019
- The Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court has sent the Sabarimala case to a larger bench.
- The bench of five judges gave this decision by 3-2 and now the bench of seven judges will hear further on this matter.
- The 2018 decision will not be implemented until the new bench gives the final verdict.
- The court said that “everyone has the right to follow religious beliefs. Under Article 25, women have the right to uphold religious beliefs. "
- This is one of the important decisions to be heard before the CJI retires this month.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know