SC Dismisses Plea Against It's Order Refusing CBI Investigation in Rafale Deal
By Molitics 14-Nov-2019
- The SC on Thursday dismissed the plea seeking a review of its order refusing CBI investigation in Rafale deal.
- Earlier this year the SC reversed the decision on the petition filed by former union minister Yashwant Sinha and others seeking a re-examination of the deal.
- The SC also dismissed a contempt plea filed by BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi against Congress leader Rahul Gandhi.
Also Read: SC to Announce the Verdict on Petition Against Sabarimala And Rafale Orders
- She said that Rahul Gandhi wrongly attached his "Chowkidar Chor Hai" slogan with PM Modi in Rafale Case.
- While dismissing the plea SC said, “Mr. Rahul Gandhi needs to be more careful in future” for attributing to the court his remarks.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know