SC to Announce the Verdict on Petition Against Sabarimala And Rafale Orders
By NDTV 14-Nov-2019
- The SC will soon announce verdicts on review petitions against its orders on two issues- the entry of women in Sabarimala temple and the Rafale deal.
- The verdict on Sabarimala temple will be given by a 5 member bench headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi.
- Last year in September the SC allowed women of all ages to enter the Ayyappa shrine ending a centuries-old ban on women and girls of age 10-50.
- Along with this, the SC will also review its judgment in the Rafale deal that dismissed the petition seeking investigation into the irregularities in Rs 58,000 Crore deal.
- The verdict on Rafale will be given by a 3 judge bench headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi and Justices SK Kaul and KM Joseph.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know